A non-profit Organization is an organization that uses surplus revenues to achieve its goals rather than distributing them as profit or payment made by a corporation to its shareholder, usually as a distribution of profits. While non-profit organizations are permitted to generate surplus revenues, they must be retained by the organization for its self-preservation, expansion or plans. it have controlling members or a board of directors only. several organization have paid staff including management, while others employ volunteers without salary and even executives who work with or without compensation. Generally it is used to follow the legal requirements for establishing agreement between the executive and the organization.
- Maintaining, Raising the funds globally.
- Track donors list, prospects and volunteers.
- Accounts and streamline financial operations.
- Sending newsletter, greetings, thank you templates to every donors.
- Procure and cost effectively.
- Analyze and audit operations.