It is the production of products for use or sale using labor and machines, tools, chemical and biological processing, or formulation. The range of human activity, from handicraft to high technologies, but most of products produced based on industrial, in which raw materials are altered or transformed into finished goods on a large scale.
- The manufacturing systems are concerned with the conversion of physical inputs into outputs using by workers, machines and equipment.
- Production systems are concerned with the modeling and engineering management of converting inputs into outputs using forecasting, inventory, production planning and scheduling.
- Operation systems are concerned with a broad view of such conversations; they include strategic decisions such as product design and development, quality control, reliability and maintenance, It also concerned with efficiently delivering quality products and services to customers in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Modern Manufacturing includes all intermediate processes required for the production and integration of a product's components. Some industries, such as semiconductor and steel manufacturers use the term fabrication instead. The manufacturing sector is closely connected with engineering and industrial design.
Key Capabilities and Benefits:
- Dashboard style with user interface, best in class templates for process authoring
- Effective search and account checks for process validation
- Integrated environment for product, process, plant and resource data
- Global access to manufacturing process and ensure production lines
- Time management and analysis of value added and non-value added activities.